Skip to content. Skip to navigation

PPD Learning

You are here: >> Home >> Training

NLP Training

Why Learn NLP?

NLP Training Programmes

NLP Practitioner

A two-part NLP practitioner programme. Part 1 is 7 days spread over 2 weekends, or as a whole week, while part 2 is 14 days split into 4 separate modules. You choose the times and modules that best suit you on your way to completing the NLP Practitioner programme.

Ultimate NLP Master Practitioner

Achieve creative mastery in the use and application of your existing NLP skills, affording true elegance, artistry, sensitivity and congruence with this 6 module programme.

MA in Coaching and NLP

One of only a handful of training institutes in the UK whose programmes are approved of as being of sufficient quality and breadth, the PPD Learning NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner certificated programmes count as a third of the credits required for the MA in Coaching and NLP with the University of Kingston.

Training Courses

NLP Practitioner

Advanced Certification

Seminars

Short Courses (open to all)

Skills Development (some NLP experience required)

Advanced Workshops

To book courses click here

We are the only NLP institute where Dr John Grinder has signed our certificates for over 20 years.

"I feel like I've traded up my tube map for an A-Z forever. Know I have lots of new avenues to explore, at my own pace, without always taking the fastest route. I enjoyed Judith's style - Great person to model. Judith is an inspiration. The most elegant, passionate, rapportful, style I've seen. The combination of humour, competence, care and technique has given me loads of new ideas to incorporate into my own practice!" Wendy Michie, MD, Think

Navigation

"It is a pleasure to wholeheartedly endorse Judith Lowe and her training"
Robert Dilts

Secure online payments with major credit cards

Credit Cards
Secured by Protx

Upcoming Calendar of Events

Practice Group – More Assertive More Effective

with Juliet Grayson
University of London Union, Malet Street, WC1
03 Jun 2008

Practitioner Part 2

with Judith LoweJoseph O'Connor
Central London
06 Jun 2008

States of Excellence

with Judith Lowe
Central London
19 Jun 2008

Discover NLP with Judith Lowe

with Judith Lowe
Central London
18 Sep 2008

NLP Practitioner - Part 1

with Judith Lowe
Covent Garden, Central London
25 Sep 2008

Master Practitioner Programme 2008-2009

with Judith Lowe Charles Faulkner, Judith DeLozier, and special guest Robert Dilts
Central London (Covent Garden)
09 Oct 2008

Exploring Inner Worlds - Advanced Seminar with Charles Faulkner

with Charles Faulkner
Covent Garden, Central London
14 Nov 2008

More Events…