Skip to content. Skip to navigation

PPD Learning

You are here: >> Home >> Community >> MA in Coaching and NLP

MA in Coaching and NLP

In partnership with the University of Kingston

The first MA in NLP in the world! Fully accredited.

PPD Learning is one of only a handful of NLP training institutes to be recommended (Practitioner and Master Practitioner programmes) for credits towards the MA. Gain a third of the credits needed for the MA.

For full details on the MA and the organisation which runs the MA - The Performance Solution:

Visit The Performance Solution website 

Email  enquiries@theperformancesolution.com

or Call 01249 700290.

MA Induction day September 2008 (date tba). Click here for details.

Here's the announcement of the first qualification being gained by John Spiers, trained by PPD Learning:John Spiers

World first at The Performance Solution in conjunction with PPD Learning, Nationwide Building Society and Reuters!

John Spiers from Reuters and James Anderson-Dixon from Nationwide became the first 2 people in the world to graduate with an MSc in NLP and Organisational Development in 2005 (now the MA in Coaching and NLP) . The programme was designed and is developed and run by Sally Vanson at The Performance Solution.

John, who trained with PPD Learning and still regularly gives of his free time to coach NLP delegates at PPD Learning is already helping others on this journey, which gives credibility and  the collation of a massive research base and body of knowledge for the organisational application of the science NLP.

John Spiers and Sally Vanson
James also gained world recognition as the winner of the Kenny Currock Global Achiever Award across all Masters programmes awarded by the University, for the quality of his work, the support given to fellow students and his ability to cope with a demanding work role, completion of the MSc in 18 months and playing a full part in the care of his new baby son.

John and James added phenomenal value to their organisations through their work based action learning projects and have both offered to mentor new students through the programme now being run worldwide by The Performance Solution and accredited through the University of Portsmouth Business School.

John Spiers comments on his MSc:

"My MSc was obtained through a series of Action Learning Questions. I agreed a theme for each topic with my corporate stakeholder; did some research; designed interventions and watched what happened.

"Whilst my role remains similar within the IT department of Reuters, I am often called upon as an internal consultant to address issues such as collaboration, cross-cultural working and working in virtual teams.

"Outside of my corporate world, I'm working closely with Judith DeLozier to develop my ideas around NLP and virtual work. Quite a challenge for such an experiential based discipline! You never know, there may even be a book in it!!"

"The PPD Learning Masters is the most generative Master Practitioner programme available anywhere - a truly inspiring 'Meta Master' training and beyond"

Sally Vanson, MD, The Performance Solution - providers of the MA in Coaching and NLP with Kingston University

Navigation

"It is a pleasure to wholeheartedly endorse Judith Lowe and her training"
Robert Dilts

Secure online payments with major credit cards

Credit Cards
Secured by Protx

Upcoming Calendar of Events

Practice Group – More Assertive More Effective

with Juliet Grayson
University of London Union, Malet Street, WC1
03 Jun 2008

Practitioner Part 2

with Judith LoweJoseph O'Connor
Central London
06 Jun 2008

States of Excellence

with Judith Lowe
Central London
19 Jun 2008

Discover NLP with Judith Lowe

with Judith Lowe
Central London
18 Sep 2008

NLP Practitioner - Part 1

with Judith Lowe
Covent Garden, Central London
25 Sep 2008

Master Practitioner Programme 2008-2009

with Judith Lowe Charles Faulkner, Judith DeLozier, and special guest Robert Dilts
Central London (Covent Garden)
09 Oct 2008

Exploring Inner Worlds - Advanced Seminar with Charles Faulkner

with Charles Faulkner
Covent Garden, Central London
14 Nov 2008

More Events…