NLP Practitioner Training
Join us at PPD Learning and become a successful and accomplished NLP Practitioner.
- Learn the key skills, behaviours and 'know how' of successful people
- Create and fulfil your own meaningful personal and professional goals
- Explore and enhance your emotional intelligence
- Communicate more powerfully and sensitively
- Enjoy relating to others more. Deal with 'difficult' people effectively
- Acquire elegant and sophisticated ways of problem solving
- Take your coaching and leadership skills to new levels of excellence and influence
Our lively full practitioner programme is designed to create a depth of understanding and skill across a wide range of NLP models and processes.
On this PPD Learning NLP programme you will learn experientially in an accelerated learning structure. This will not only allow you to use the NLP tool with real skill and personal integrity, but will enable you to make real and lasting changes.
Dates & Fees
Practitioner Part 1 - Foundation Skills
Summer 2013: 11-17 May
Autumn 2013: 26-29 September & 25-27 October
Spring 2014: 18-24 January
Fee: £850 (plus VAT)
Advanced Practitioner Part 2 - 14 days
Summer 2013: 6-9 June, 21-23 June, 13-15 July and 16-19 July
Spring 2014: 6-9 February, 21-23 February, 22-24 March and 25-28 March
Fee: £1825 (including £75 Certificate) (plus VAT)
Book both parts together for £2575 (including £75 Certificate) (plus VAT)
All courses are held in London.
About the Trainers