NLP Skills Development
States of Excellence
With Judith Lowe
What is special about this course?
You already know that being in the right mood or state can make the difference
between success and failure. When you are feeling positive, confident and
resourceful, your performance improves and your abilities flourish. Yet
it seems that our states ebb and flow from minute to minute, in a random
manner that is hard to predict, let alone control.
What will this course do for you?
This course will show you how to use the powerful tools of NLP to recognise
unwanted states and enhance your ability to create resourceful states. You
will learn to:
- Better recognise and have higher expectations for your own states of
- Have an enhanced ability to initiate and maintain states of excellence
in everyday life, whenever and wherever they are needed.
- Become conscious of the resources you already have within your unconscious
mind in order to create high performance states with volition.
What will this course cover?
You will explore and build awareness of:
- The signals that show you when you are in a negative or un-resourceful
state that can prompt you to change.
- How to understand your states better by seeing yourself as others do
- What is actually happening when you access resourceful, as compared
to, un-resourceful states - the unconscious "strategies" that create your
frames of mind.
- How our states are often "Anchored" to elements of our environment;
what we see, hear and feel
Choose and build resourceful states by:
- Learning to manage your breathing patterns
- Removing yourself from negative states by mentally taking yourself out
of your body
- Editing out the personal dialogue you have with yourself that leads
to unwanted states of mind and replacing it with positive and empowering
- Letting go of negative emotions from the past that lead to negative
states in the present
Creating personal, controllable "anchors" that trigger the positive
states you wish to access, whenever you need them.
About the Trainer
What people are saying
"Profound, top quality, practical, experiential, pleasantly social.
Judith was entertaining, expert and informative. Come on the course, then
visit Colchester and practice with me." Hugh Clover - Hypnotherapist.
Pre-requisite: Some NLP experience
Dates: 23-26 June 2005
Venue: Central London
Price: £360 + vat